Are you an individual, company, or organization on a quest to publish a book that will tell your story, grow your business, or enhance your brand? You can now make your non-fiction book a reality with Sutherland House Books’ custom book publishing services.
What we doAt Sutherland House Books, we offer 40 years of award-winning editorial expertise and access to world-class writers, editors, and art designers. We take your book idea from start to finish, offering a full suite of publishing services for everything you’ll need: conception, editing, design, printing, sales and distribution. We also provide exceptional publicity and marketing support to ensure your book reaches its intended audience, and you will benefit from our relationships with Indigo, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, independent bookstores, and some of the biggest and best distribution partners in North America.
Who might be interested in our custom book services?
- Individuals with remarkable stories to tell
- Corporations interested in establishing their histories and accomplishments
- Public institutions communicating their values, ideas, and accomplishments to a larger audience
- Organizations highlighting their mission statement and raising their profile
- Cities, towns, and landmarks commemorating their histories or major events
- Professional individuals enhancing their personal or business brand